Velux Roof Windows
The Pivoting Roof Windows are made of treated pinewood and pre-coated with clear acrylic lacquer. From the outside they are protected by maintenance free aluminium cappings.
Centre Pivot Roof Window (GGL)
VELUX GGL is an openable, centre pivoting roof window for in-reach applications used to bring natural light and air into attics or lofts where ventilation is required.
From $690 incl GST.
Get an Instant Quote by calling (03) 9999 1526
Dual Action Roof Window (GPL)
VELUX GPL is an openable, dual action roof window designed for in-reach applications and developed for use in attics and lofts to maximise roof top views and ventilation.
From $810 incl GST
Call 9999 1526 for a free quote
Velux Sun Tunnels
The VELUX flexible (TWF) and rigid (TWR) Sun Tunnels provide installation flexibility. Rigid tunnels are most suited to roof space with minimal obstructions. They have a highly reflective shaft to achieve maximum light output. Flexible tunnels can be used when obstructions in the roof cavity prevent the use of rigid sun Tunnels.
VELUX Sun Tunnels for pitched roofs are designed to provide natural light into corridors, stairwells, powder rooms and cupboards; where installation of a VELUX Skylight is not possible
Flexible Sun Tunnel
Flexible tunnels are recommended when installation around obstacles within the roof space is required. They are the easiest product to install because of the manoeuvrability of the material.
- Excellent for ease and speed of installation
- Easily bends around attic obstructions
- Ideal for shorter tunnel lengths
- Standard tunnel length of 2.2m provided
Rigid Sun Tunnel
Rigid tunnels are best used when there is an unobstructed path from roof to ceiling and for longer tunnel lengths.
- Flexi Loc™ tunnel systems for easy and speedy tunnel assembly
- Pack includes 2 ‘elbow’ sections providing up to 45° bend.
- Standard tunnel length of 1.65m provided – 1240mm extensions available at extra cost (ZTR 0K14)
- Excellent for long tunnel lengths – up to 6m